Hey there pretty girls!
The best body scrub for soft, smooth skin and if that’s not enough, it also helps with almost ever girl’s fight against cellulite. I’ll show you exactly how to do this easy and affordable coffee body scrub. What you’ll need:
- 3-4 tsp of ground coffee
- 2-3 tsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of honey
- small jar and a teaspoon to mix it all together
1. Start with the ground coffee. I use it right after I make my coffee in the morning, it doesn’t really matter if you used it for your coffee beforehand or if you use freshly ground coffee.
3. Add sugar. If you take more sugar, the scrub will be a bit more harsh on your skin.
4. Last but not least, I add some honey. This step is totally optional, but I like the effects that honey has and together with the oil it leaves my skin feel so smooth!
5. Stir until you have the consistency you want. I like mine rather creamy than liquidly.
6. Done! You can go ahead and enjoy your scrub in the shower. (Yes, you have to clean your shower afterwards for it will be really messy and slippery but it’s definitely worth it!)
I would recommend to use the scrub once or twice a week for a better effect on your skin. I use mine mostly on my legs, thighs and stomach and whatever remains I use on the rest of my body. I hope you enjoy!
Let me know, do you use any scrubs? Do you like any particular ones that I should try out?