Hey there pretty girls!
Do you have dry hair with spliss? Do you want to give your hair a great treatment which is easy to do and also very inexpensive? Keep reading to see how you can make your own DIY avocado & olive oil hair mask.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 or 1 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- hand mixer
1. Peel the avocado and put it in the mixer. You can use 1 avocado but I think 1/2 avocado is more than enough – at least for me, because I only use it on the ends and not on the scalp.
2. Mix the avocado until it is creamy.
3. Pour the olive oil into the mixer and mix it altogether.
4. Done! Now you have your avocado and olive oil hair mask ready.
5. Go and wash your hair as you normally would but don’t use any conditioner yet.
6. Spread the mask on the lengths of your damp hair – I used it more on the ends and not at all on the scalp.
7. Put your hair in a bun, wait for about 30 minutes and enjoy a big cup of tea while you wait :)
You can use this mask once or twice a week to give your hair more shine. Another bonus is that the avocado has a lot of good oils that protect and hydrate your hair.
Let me know, do you use any hair masks? Do you like any masks from the drugstore or do you like a DIY version more?